Yes. Depending on your municipality and project type nearly all concrete work requires permits.  All township ordinances include the minimum state regulations for concrete work. In most towns, replacing existing concrete does not require surveying or zoning. However, several municipalities inspect and zone for all permanent structures, curbs, driveway aprons, and work within a few feet of the property line. As a service leader, Concrete Works can obtain the necessary permits or, you may elect to obtain them on your own.